Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 12,496 through 12,510 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #325374
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    haha same, i love her accent 😀

    #325373
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    whose simon :L

    Sorry, I didn't notice I missed the "s" in simons. 😮 And I liked Stacy. ;D

    #325372
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I'm outa skewl on Thursday and Friday. Meaning I'ma be on BB all day those days. ;D

    #325371
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    whose simon :L

    #325370
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    iin was likt wth :S ?

    #325369
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Sorry, I mean BakuSphere. :-[ My bad.

    #325368
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    This my Christmas List but not Wishlist:A PS3A Maxus DragonoidUnreal Tournment 3 (PS3)Dragonball Z Burst Limit (PS3)My Wishlist is the following:A BakuballMore Bakugan ;DPokemon cards (to sell on Ebay with my collection)

    What's a BakuBall?

    #325367
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    ok

    #325366
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    This my Christmas List but not Wishlist:A PS3A Maxus DragonoidUnreal Tournment 3 (PS3)Dragonball Z Burst Limit (PS3)My Wishlist is the following:A BakuballMore Bakugan ;DPokemon cards (to sell on Ebay with my collection)

    #325364
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster


    Rather not say, but it was awesome, I'll leave it at that.

    The one thing on a xat chat box, right Esk? ???

    Nope~

    #325363
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I like Lloyd and Simon. Awosome singing.

    #325362
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I already post it on the Scoreboard. ;D

    #325361
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    anyone else got any faves?

    #325360
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    my wish list:haos tentaclearPyrus b2 Delta dragodarkus PythanitsWatcmen dvdX-men origins Wolverine dvdHeroes season 3 dvdVentus AltairSubterra B2 Cycloid

    haos tentaclears are way to common here! seriousy, i cant get away from em,i want the watchmen dvd aswell (Y)

    #325359
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    ii drink excessives amount of milk, i sing aswell, but i guess its not hidden since ive sang in a skewl thing.

Viewing 15 posts - 12,496 through 12,510 (of 45,228 total)