subtter clayf !stand on your card700g's
Ok. No counter. Gatecard set. I roll HM Darkus Hydranoid on mine. (670gs)
p – 150a - 80st - 170h - 130d - 110v - 100
What's the bonuses of the card?
okie dokie,uu fell into my trap mwah ha ha lmaoo quick charge!i gain 170you gain 80 ima at 670your at 430and no abilities from yew can be activated 😀 1:1yer roll 😉
I roll Aquos Saurus on your card. (350gs)
wow didnt see that coming :Lnope u win 1:0ur roll XD
GC: HadesMe: 650+150x2= 950gsYou: 470+150= 620gscounter?
my s. skyress is on mine,and subtter elconder stand on your card!470g's
Which gatecard?I roll Ventus Hades on mine. (650gs)
i felt sorry for her though, but she wasnt that popular though :/ go lloyd!
dw haha :L
? ???
iin was likt wth :S ?
??? What did you say?
What do you want for them?