Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 12,466 through 12,480 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #325406
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I lost to AquosPlayer here: http://www.forum.bakuganbuzz.com/index.php?topic=8274.0I confirm. :(

    #325405
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Ok.

    #325404
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster


    I confirm.

    dude aren't you gonna confirm our's, hat was overdue by a day or 2. ^^;

    Sorry, I confirm to all brawls I lost to.

    #325403
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    post it on the scoreboard please , i have to leave now

    #325402
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I can't use Ventus because I used my blue card. You win. Good game. ;D

    #325401
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    crushing blow!i gain 70 u gain 80!ima at 570yr

    #325400
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Bakugan brawl, Ventus Hades 650gs, stand on your gatecard.

    #325399
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    gatecard set!storm skyress stand!500g;s

    #325398
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    No counter.

    #325397
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    haha quite, ive been shopping 😉 rain of shadows!u get no bonus on the gate 😀 meaing u lose 170 😀 making u 960 :Lim going now off to skl :(cya counter if ya want 😉

    #325396
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I use Light shutdownMe: 940+100= 1040gscounter? If not. I win because I rolled first. ;D

    #325395
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    okayyi play triangle of power!thats + 2001040

    #325394
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I use Special Boost (Limulus)Me: 840+(50x2)= 940gscounter?

    #325393
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    trap epilson!change to darkus 😀 i gain 170870 : me840 : yount 940 :L

    #325392
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    GC: Light BurstMe: 940gsYou: 790gscounter?

Viewing 15 posts - 12,466 through 12,480 (of 45,228 total)