Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 12,406 through 12,420 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #325617
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    argumentative

    #325616
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster


    nub

    I'm not a noob. >:( Deal with it. >:(

    nub, not noob, only a NOOB would think i did >:(

    #325615
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    >:(Bakugan brawl, Ventus Hades (650gs) on yours.

    #325614
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    aquos fortress

    #325612
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I will.GC set. Bakugan brawl, Ventus Sninglash (510gs) on mine.

    #325611
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    no b3 in my state :'(

    Sorry then.

    #325610
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    no b3 in my state :'(

    #325609
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I got:Haos HylashAquos FortressVentus Triad El CondorPyrus Triad Sphinx

    #325608
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Some of them! ! got to open 3 Starters, one booster, and 1 trap! I gots a f few traps too!

    #325607
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    These bakugan are over 700gs that i havehaos mega nemus 720gsdarkus hades 710gsventus percival 720gsdarkus alpha percival 720gsaquas fenser 700gsand i dont have this one but i know its 700gsClayf

    I had a Clayf (700gs). I gave it to my nephew. :-[

    #325605
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    What other pokemon is there?

    #325604
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    i give up

    #325597
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Hint

    #325595
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Yea, I forgot about Emerald. ;D

    #325594
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I just go pick out what bakugan I want cause my mom or step dad dosnt know what ones my brother and I want.They started wrapping ours on Christmas eve cause if they did it before id shake the present and know what it is based on what was on my list lol.

Viewing 15 posts - 12,406 through 12,420 (of 45,228 total)