Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 12,421 through 12,435 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #325591
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    nub

    I'm not a noob. >:( Deal with it. >:(

    #325590
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    something good like what? fortress? lol

    As in other B3s dur. ;D

    #325588
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    same i know whgat my mum buys

    #325583
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    something good like what? fortress? lol

    #325580
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster


    i'll trade anything for verias :'(

    I knew he would post in here

    Im only trading verias for something good if not then I will keep him I should have gotten the aquos baku core verias i saw but yeah lol.

    #325577
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Can I brawl?

    #325576
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Lol that was funny Id do the same I hate that commercial

    #325575
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    4 years ago I found my presents and I got in alot of trouble lol.Now they hide the gifts at my aunts house -_-

    #325572
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    your wrapping up presents already?! its novemeber? my mum leaves it til christmas eve 😀

    #325570
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    nub

    #325569
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Veriaswanter. ;D

    #325568
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    i'll trade anything for verias :'(

    #325566
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Added Baku crystal Verias 710gs to trade.

    #325563
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Verias wanter

    shut up :'(

    #325558
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    emily told me 😉bestfriend(to emily)

Viewing 15 posts - 12,421 through 12,435 (of 45,228 total)