Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 12,391 through 12,405 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #325646
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    GC set. Bakugan brawl, Ventus Hades stand on your card. 650gs.

    #325644
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    i haven't seen your youtube channel yet. that's why you weren't on the list.

    #325643
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I forfeit because I don't have the card for real. :( I only said that to try to win. You win. :(

    #325641
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Yes I did know. I use Ventus. You know the rest. Counter?

    #325638
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I roll Ventus Garganoid on mine.(570gs)GC: GarganoidI use Ventus to change the gatecard to Tricky GateMe:710gsYou: 940gscounter?

    #325634
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    hurt mm=7r=8

    #325632
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    No!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! No counter.GC set. Your roll. :(

    #325629
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Maybe. He said he didn't want it really when I traded it to him.

    #325627
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    GC: Tricky GateMe: 650gsYou: 920gsLowest gs win.counter?

    #325624
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Ernie since u won't even use my articles I don't see the reason y I should even work for u! Yes I am doing it to get a Viper Helios but at this rate ur going to pay it to those other reporters! I don't see the point when u have 3 reporters I think that u have to leave one out! I have the feeling ur not going to pay me diddly squat!

    #325623
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I can't. Your roll.

    #325621
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Your move.

    #325620
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    MEGA UPDATE! Now have 134 Bakugan! 😛

    #325619
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    If I was working with V, I wouldn't be a noob.

    ya you would, you can't change, i can >:(

    #325618
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    If I was working with V, I wouldn't be a noob.

Viewing 15 posts - 12,391 through 12,405 (of 45,228 total)