Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 12,376 through 12,390 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #325684
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster


    These are all in the B3 Packs or the Maxus Exclusive Set! ;DNeon Aquos Fencer (Starter)The Maxus Helios Exclusive G PowersCore Haos Alto Brontes (Starter)Reverse Haos Spindle (Starter)Core Ventus Moskeeto (Starter)Neon Ventus Moskeeto (Starter)Core Pyrus Alpha Percival (Starter)Pyrus Fourtress (Booster)Reverse Darkus Hyper Drago (booster)Steel Hyper Drago (Booster)

    these are the g powers i have of themNeon Aquos Fencer (Starter) 560 G'sReverse Haos Spindle (Starter) 550 G'sNeon Ventus Moskeeto (Starter) 740 G'sSteel Hyper Drago (Booster) B3 is 530 G's B2 is 670 G's

    The one with the Purple Horns is 530g?

    #325682
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Yeah! I miss the special highlights a few of the Bakugan had! I mean don't get me wrong I still like the ST Bakugan as I have missed many of them when they first were out but still!

    #325678
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I..I…I lost…I should of stayed home and passed up B3s for freezer. Freezers better than the 25 Bakugan I got while camping.

    #325676
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    me want ur ventus foxbat. trade 4 a ventus hynoid? 530 Gs. check out my collection and see if there are any u want out of mine and HaosCarly's tiny collection.

    No Trading!!!

    #325674
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I decomposed it into 6x – 4x because it's the same as 2x.That's how factoring works.And 4 does not equal 6. It's just a little joke. XD

    #325667
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I got nothing. You win. Nice one. ;D

    #325664
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I get mine back too. Bakugan brawl, Ventus Hades on mine 650gs.GC: HadesME: 650+(150x2)= 950gsYou: 760gscounter?

    #325662
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    You can have that one. ::)

    #325659
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I roll Ventus Cosmic Ingram on yours, 670gs. score 1-1

    #325657
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Bakugan brawl, Pyrus Helios on mine. 680gsGC: Duck and WinME: 790gsYOU: 800gslowest gs win.counter?

    #325656
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Tell her to take a pic and show it to u and then post it here! Oh and I am back for a while! ;D

    #325654
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Nope. Your roll.

    #325652
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I use Light Shutdown and Updraft.Me: 680+200+140= 1020gscounter?

    #325650
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I found all of those in PA! Oh and I seen a B3 Booster with a Ventus Neon Thunder Wilda and a Starter with a Flip Subterra Thunder Wilda! Some kid took them before I could get the packs! :-

    #325647
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I still forfeit. Post it on the scoreboard if you want.

Viewing 15 posts - 12,376 through 12,390 (of 45,228 total)