Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 12,361 through 12,375 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #325774
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster


    There's no Maxus Hydranoid, Ben. Stop lying to make yourself look cool, you're failing at it.

    Think I am lying?! Well, we will just see if a Maxus Hydranoid comes out...Then who will be the idiot? Hmmmmm?????

    Alright, can we get someone to ban this guy? He's been lying about EVERYTHINGTHE THINGS NOT OUT IN CHINA YET, HOW CAN SOME RANDOM PERSON YOU KNOW HAVE IT.

    #325769
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Then get off and never get on again, Facebook is crap.

    #325764
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    There's no Maxus Hydranoid, Ben. Stop lying to make yourself look cool, you're failing at it.

    #325762
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Hurt MegatronM-7R-8

    #325753
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    well then why post here. and it must be doing really well for ben 10 to have so many seasons and 3 movies.

    I said it was my opinion, I never said it WAS crap. I said it's crap IN MY OPINION. The show and the movies aren't that good, and CN gives them both too much attention.

    #325741
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    IMO, any Ben 10 series is crap. Soyeah, if you like it, no offense, but I think it's just a huge pile of crap show that gets too much attention for what it's got.

    #325723
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster





    i really dont care. i am happy we are getting new bakugan. i would have liked a bakupearl b3 though.

    We're getting that, with wave two (Ultra Dragonoid, Myriad Hades, Atmos, Freezer, and Stug).In other news, normal colored Bakugan would have been nice, but I really don't care. Besides, we're getting regular Bakugan in wave two of B3, according to pics (we've seen regular Ultra Dragonoid, Myriad Hades, and Atmos, after all...)

    Yeah but these could be Japan only releases just like the original CORE packs! With B2 Aquos Reaper ect.

    Those weren't Japan only, they were Europe only =_=

    I meant that those could be Japan releases and I didn't mean that the core packs were ONLY in Japan. >.>

    Then why'd you say Japan ONLY releases, huh?Besides, Japan doesn't even have NV, they're still selling S1 there.

    #325722
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Washing Machine, weirdest place for me.

    #325721
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster




    i really dont care. i am happy we are getting new bakugan. i would have liked a bakupearl b3 though.

    We're getting that, with wave two (Ultra Dragonoid, Myriad Hades, Atmos, Freezer, and Stug).In other news, normal colored Bakugan would have been nice, but I really don't care. Besides, we're getting regular Bakugan in wave two of B3, according to pics (we've seen regular Ultra Dragonoid, Myriad Hades, and Atmos, after all...)

    Yeah but these could be Japan only releases just like the original CORE packs! With B2 Aquos Reaper ect.

    Those weren't Japan only, they were Europe only =_=

    I meant that those could be Japan releases and I didn't mean that the core packs were ONLY in Japan. >.>

    #325718
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster



    i really dont care. i am happy we are getting new bakugan. i would have liked a bakupearl b3 though.

    We're getting that, with wave two (Ultra Dragonoid, Myriad Hades, Atmos, Freezer, and Stug).In other news, normal colored Bakugan would have been nice, but I really don't care. Besides, we're getting regular Bakugan in wave two of B3, according to pics (we've seen regular Ultra Dragonoid, Myriad Hades, and Atmos, after all...)

    Yeah but these could be Japan only releases just like the original CORE packs! With B2 Aquos Reaper ect.

    Those weren't Japan only, they were Europe only =_=

    #325714
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Also when are BakuLytes hitting stores? I really want a B3 Bakugan with regular highlights.

    #325707
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster


    i really dont care. i am happy we are getting new bakugan. i would have liked a bakupearl b3 though.

    We're getting that, with wave two (Ultra Dragonoid, Myriad Hades, Atmos, Freezer, and Stug).In other news, normal colored Bakugan would have been nice, but I really don't care. Besides, we're getting regular Bakugan in wave two of B3, according to pics (we've seen regular Ultra Dragonoid, Myriad Hades, and Atmos, after all...)

    Yeah but these could be Japan only releases just like the original CORE packs! With B2 Aquos Reaper ect.

    #325703
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    i really dont care. i am happy we are getting new bakugan. i would have liked a bakupearl b3 though.

    We're getting that, with wave two (Ultra Dragonoid, Myriad Hades, Atmos, Freezer, and Stug).In other news, normal colored Bakugan would have been nice, but I really don't care. Besides, we're getting regular Bakugan in wave two of B3, according to pics (we've seen regular Ultra Dragonoid, Myriad Hades, and Atmos, after all...)

    #325702
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Heal MegatronM-8R-8

    #325701
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Yeah! I think thats one of the next ones with Freezer and Atmos!

Viewing 15 posts - 12,361 through 12,375 (of 45,228 total)