Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 12,346 through 12,360 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #325835
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Why, yes I did, seeing as how the last time I checked the site was last night.

    #325833
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Thing is, admins got even more power than mods, so they can do anything THEY want without having to worry about mods.

    #325832
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Well that's true.

    #325824
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Farm thing?you are making no sense there.

    #325823
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    another question. Where is the farm thing?

    #325818
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Everyone I am very sorry for the tournament. I keep delaying it but I promise you it's happening tomorrow.

    #325816
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    You can, its just they would have to really trust you. EVERYTHING about their life is in their Facebook.

    If they choose to, that is.Anyways, I made one, but never changed it, and don't do ANYTHINg on it, just gonna use it to post random pics of me on there, is all.

    #325814
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    well i havent checked the site in ages so their new to me, and now i got a good description of how i would customize my bakugan to make them more accurate

    Even though a lot of those aren't colored show accurate anyways...

    #325811
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I can't have friends from here on there?

    #325808
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    ok! anyone here have a FaceBook so I can add u?

    #325807
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Wait, an idea came into my head…Maybe she's a noob, and oesn't know who Helios is, so she thought that it was Hydranoid? They both do begin with an H, after all...Just a thought, though.

    #325804
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Frikin awesome series this is.

    #325803
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster


    calm down everyone but i think its a lie cause the maxus battle is over

    I agree with you, but I am getting really mad at this SH*BEEP-wad, but whatever. I am ignoring this guys hairy butt!

    Fine, do whatever you want, I don't care. Just saying that you are LYING.Plus, what kind of name is Tabby anyways?

    #325791
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster




    There's no Maxus Hydranoid, Ben. Stop lying to make yourself look cool, you're failing at it.

    Think I am lying?! Well, we will just see if a Maxus Hydranoid comes out...Then who will be the idiot? Hmmmmm?????

    Alright, can we get someone to ban this guy? He's been lying about EVERYTHINGTHE THINGS NOT OUT IN CHINA YET, HOW CAN SOME RANDOM PERSON YOU KNOW HAVE IT.

    Look, I am telling the truth, but I don't know if SHE is telling the truth!!!!!!!! Don't be mad at me for telling the truth, when SHE may be telling a lie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ORYou're a spoiled little brat who thinks he can lye about anything to look cool. This seems like the most obvious choice.

    Tell Tabbs to get her butt on here.

    Sooners, for once, I agree with you.

    #325783
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Ben, someone asks if there's any other Maxuses, and you say someone you know has one other than Drago and Helios. We ask you for pics, but “Her mom threw all her Bakugan away so nobody can see her rare fake piece of crap Bakugan Ben made up”Stop lying, please Ben, or I WILL take it up with the mods/admins of this place.

Viewing 15 posts - 12,346 through 12,360 (of 45,228 total)