Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 12,331 through 12,345 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #325894
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Well it also works on Alpha Percival too cause I found a Pyrus Core Apha Percival!

    #325893
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Hurt MR-7M-5

    #325890
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    add me and emily (Y)

    #325887
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Like it works on thunder, Alto, Moskeeto, Abis Omega, Verias, and Hyper Drago but not Myriad! X.x

    #325886
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    OMG, everyone finally realized I was right about omegas cheap post count, I pestered him about it, and even sent HM a pm asking him to move the war topics the off topic general dscusison section, but got no reply!

    #325878
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I have mixed feelings.They SHOULD'VE dropped core treatment and replace it with regular..I HATE CORE.

    -9001 internets. Core's one of the better STs out there.

    #325874
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    omega always says stuff like quoted for truth and like yeah i know

    #325873
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Hurt MR-7M-6

    #325872
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I passed 1000 and i was trying too hard! XD Anyways I guess a lot of people boosted their scores!

    #325869
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    My nephew has Haos Lars Lion (620gs).

    #325860
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    well the PS3 is 300$ on its own and the Bakugna I picked out already equal about 150-200$ So… about 500$ for christmas! XD

    #325855
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Ok Eclipse just posted then deleted it! HUH? Anyways eclipse made a MINOR point but what abut the normal bakugan?

    #325845
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Maybe she is a noob after all. :-

    #325841
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Well lets see…I picked out 3 B3 Starters, 2 B3 Boosters and one NV Booster, 8 Traps, Maxus Helios Set, and a Preyas II! I am also getting a PS3 and a couple of games!Plus I am still getting birthday money!

    #325840
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    IMO, any Ben 10 series is crap. Soyeah, if you like it, no offense, but I think it's just a huge pile of crap show that gets too much attention for what it's got.

    quoted for truth^^

Viewing 15 posts - 12,331 through 12,345 (of 45,228 total)