Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 12,316 through 12,330 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #325948
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster


    [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rGQWzd8KJBU[/youtube]

    Thats not half! Oh and u won't see me post anymore! I will log on every morning and fridays! I must keep up with the new Bakugan due to the job Ernie has allowed me to do! Please if u want to PM me and I'll reply but as of now I am not posting other then this!BTW Sooners thats STEEL Moskeeto! 😛

    umm well bakucore are coloured black i have a bakucore aquos moskeeto with a black tinge well. you cant put black on black so they put silver on it. so there u go... INFO NOBODY KNOWS ABOUT lol

    #325944
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    “WHY CAN'T I FLY?!?” said a short girl with blue hair and a blue dress with white in some spots. “I may need to be high enough to get a breeze to lift me up… But where could I do that…?” She was in the middle of a feild.She tried jumping as high as she could, but that wouldn't work. So, she decided that she would make an Ice Tower ans climb it. "Spell card, Ice Sign -Perfect Freeze-!" she yelled. "... COME ON, WHERE ARE YOU? SPELLCARD, ICE SIGN, -PERFECT FREEZE-!"Nothing happened. "Need some help?" said a voice from behind her."BEGONE, FOUL BEAST!" she said swinging her arms around, pointing at the voice. "Why can't my bullets work?!? Who are you, you ball? Hehe, I said ball...""I am Aquos Freezer. I have come to earth to ask for your hel--""Freezer? Can you make an ice staircase or something for me?" Cirno said."No, the kind of freezing I do is that of time.""Like Sakuya, Remillia's padded servant?""I suppose. Follow me, I will explain on the way..."

    #325942
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    My Core Aquos Abis Omega's head is slightly back further than my other 2! It annoys the crap out of me!

    #325937
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster


    here are the pics2wp5s7a.jpgbhbq8p.jpgdghu94.jpg2n1t3mh.jpg

    If only you had a Pyrus Scraper (If he is even made.) Then it would look even better!

    i have a pyrus scraper and OMG THAT IS SOOO EPIC EPIC EPIC

    #325933
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster



    As long as there is no more arguing, I agree that Tabby may be incredibly n00bish.And to the guy who suggested a Maxus Skyress... EPIC!

    I don't think they would make a Maxus out of minor Characters in the show. Only the main good and main evil but at the end of the first season of NV there were containers similar to the ones Maxus Helios was in!

    Yeah, but a Ventus lover can dream... I seriously think that, if there really is anothe 7-in-1, it would likely be the king's bakugan.

    I agree because with Prof. Clay at the end was packing away those containers. There were 6 Bakugan per container so a 13 in 1 combine may be a possibility!

    #325932
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    i have an LG Banter. all of my custom pics are on it if anyone wants 2 see... (hint hint if you do just give me ur cell phone number if it can recieve pic messages hint hint) the only pics i don't have on there are boosted hades and quad-wing wavern

    well i dont use it as a phone.. i use it as a mini computer and i forgot the number sorry

    #325922
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Hey I just got a Crystal Moskeeto. If anyone has one they don't want could try this.

    #325919
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    As long as there is no more arguing, I agree that Tabby may be incredibly n00bish.And to the guy who suggested a Maxus Skyress... EPIC!

    I don't think they would make a Maxus out of minor Characters in the show. Only the main good and main evil but at the end of the first season of NV there were containers similar to the ones Maxus Helios was in!

    #325915
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Okay here's what I sent haosmaster about the war topics.As the title of the PM, I am requesting the war topics to be moved to general discussion. A lot of our members have posted there only to raise their post count.

    #325914
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    The ceiling on a metal screw! XD Stayed up there for 5 days! Poor Wavern!

    #325912
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I left my cosmic ingram on a hotel fridge in Las Vegas, if that counts for anything, LOL

    #325906
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster


    A lot of omegadragonoid's posts were gained unfairly IMO.

    #325900
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Have you seen a Pyrus Alpha Percival in core yet?

    #325899
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    XD WOW! Anyways theres always something I need to fix! I had to raise Neo Drago's head to match the rest of mine!

    #325898
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I've yet to see core Myriad, pics please.

Viewing 15 posts - 12,316 through 12,330 (of 45,228 total)