Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 12,106 through 12,120 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #326422
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Nope. You win, Haos 2 activates, so me=1 gate you=0gates

    #326421
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    But it has to be at the start of a battle. When my bakugan has over 160gs more than yours.GC: HadesMe: 650+(150x2)= 950gsYou: 520gscounter?

    #326420
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    It activates AFTER the battle, I take the card YOU win.

    #326419
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I don't have a gates in my used pile dummy.

    #326418
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    440g, more than 180g than Hades, hence why I played Haos 2.

    #326417
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    gs loser?

    #326416
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Haos Limulus to yours. The ability activate, Haos 2.

    #326415
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    You remember the rules right? If one of us loses, the other leaves, forever. You said them.GC set. I roll Ventus Hades (650gs) on mine.

    #326400
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster




    What's the difference between Chinese and Japanese, and there's a sspanish accent?

    #326399
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster



    What's the difference between Chinese and Japanese, and there's a sspanish accent?

    #326390
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I might go bakugan hunting today or tommarow for at walmart. Maybe to by Shuns evo pack. But I can't open mine until christmas if happens. :'(

    #326389
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I didn't see any other pokemon topics other than my question topic.

    #326388
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    awww thats abit jenk, well at least u haveit

    #326387
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    good luck.Im getting masqurades evo pack and my brothers gett ventis shuns and other B3s from wal mart.But we wont open them till Xmas

    #326386
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    thats kewl, im going bakuhunting later ot see if we have bakuneon yet XD hope we do haha 😛

Viewing 15 posts - 12,106 through 12,120 (of 45,228 total)