Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 12,091 through 12,105 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #326442
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster


    Alright, you LOSE to B4L, and when I have used my team to BEAT B4l, you say I suck. WTF?

    I wanted him to win, since I dont' want to admit that I suck.

    fixed.

    #326441
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Nope, you won again. Thats Me-1You-2

    #326434
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    GC: Duck & WinMe: 410gsYou:670gslowest gs win.counter?

    #326440
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Alright, you LOSE to B4L, and when I have used my team to BEAT B4l, you say I suck. WTF?

    I wanted him to win. He would have wanted it for his first brawl back.

    #326439
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    BB, Haos Tentaclear to your gate. 550g.

    #326438
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    GC set. I roll Aquos Saurus on mine. 350gs

    #326437
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Alright, you LOSE to B4L, and when I have used my team to BEAT B4l, you say I suck. WTF?

    #326433
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Yes, you win that one. Now re-set the field, so we both play another gate. GC set.

    #326432
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Then I win that one right?

    #326431
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    If your Bakugan is special treatment (like you), you gain 30g (which I already added).

    #326430
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    What's the gates effect?

    #326429
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Haos Sirenoid 460g, gate open glamour gate. I gain 10g, you gain 100g plus an extra 30g since Hydranoid's a special treatment.You-900gMe-470g

    #326428
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Whatever. >:( I roll Darkus Alpha Hydranoid on yours. 670gs

    #326426
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    It never says WHEN the gate is moved. That means any time you get a gate on your used pile, if I haven't used the effect, I get that gate.

    #326423
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Remember, at the start of a battle against a bakugan with over 160 printed gs and using a haos bakugan. >:(Stop trying.

Viewing 15 posts - 12,091 through 12,105 (of 45,228 total)