Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 12,076 through 12,090 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #326456
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Yeah! It's your time for leaving. ;D

    #326455
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Yes.

    #326454
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I win the brawl?

    #326453
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Because of Battle Bonus,You-4Me-1

    #326452
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Now I'm a little confused. What's the score?

    #326451
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Nope, you win.

    #326450
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Ok, sense it seems like Ventus was never used, I use Light Shutdown and UpdraftMe: 1140gsany last words?

    #326448
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    No, look back, you never used the Hades gate, meaning it stays Battle Bonus, leaving me as winner, activating it's effect, taking one gate from your used pile, making me have 3. Unless you have some other counter, I won.

    #326447
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Still can you counter? ;D Yes i did.

    #326446
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I use Ventus and swap that card with HadesGc: hadesMe: 950gsYou: 640gscounter? or leave?

    You never used the Hades gate, so it stays Battle Bonus.

    #326406
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster


    BB, Haos Tentaclear stand 550g.Gate open, Battle Bonus. Ability activate, Power Triangle, I gain 200g, plus 300 from Battle Bonus.Me-1050You-800

    Is Battle Bonus a new Q card? I apologize for interrupting your brawl, it's just I've never heard of that card before...

    It's called an HSP card.

    #326425
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I use Ventus and swap that card with HadesGc: hadesMe: 950gsYou: 640gscounter? or leave?

    #326445
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    BB, Haos Tentaclear stand 550g.Gate open, Battle Bonus. Ability activate, Power Triangle, I gain 200g, plus 300 from Battle Bonus.Me-1050You-800

    #326444
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I roll Ventus Hades on your card.

    #326443
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    You suck! >:(

Viewing 15 posts - 12,076 through 12,090 (of 45,228 total)