Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 12,061 through 12,075 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #326472
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    That quote is fake…It's posted at the EXACT same time the brawl started, right down to the second. There's no way I could post two things EXACTLY at the same time.

    #326471
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster
    #326470
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Not really. Writing it down helps. ;D

    #326469
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster


    here's one for darkus brawler:green card darkus brawler: create awesome artwork to alienate your opponents with

    Alienate? I don't get it. Is that a line from a cartoon/anime I didn't watch?

    Alienate means distract.

    #326468
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    You know how easy it is to change a quote?

    #326467
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    If I win, you have to leave and never come back. If you win, I leave and never come back.

    These were your words alright. ;D

    #326466
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Go ahead and report me, I'm SURE the mods will ban me for refusing to leave after losing a brawl. [/sarcasm]

    #326464
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    You did. Aug! Nice trick. You PMed me so you can make people believe you didn't say it. Very good, but not good enough.

    #326463
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Since I never said that, no I wouldn't…Besdies, there's still no way to make me leave.

    #326462
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    You little tricker. If I lost and refused to leave (Which I wouldn't because we agreed to it) You would have said the same things! >:(

    #326461
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Either I was high, or you're imagining things.

    #326460
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Grrrrr!!!! >:( You PMed Me telling me “If I win, you must leave. If you win, I must Leave” Now didn't you say that?! >:(

    #326459
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    When? You have no right to make me leave, it's a free forum.

    #326458
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    You agreed. >:( Grrr!!! Skat!!

    #326457
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Make me.

Viewing 15 posts - 12,061 through 12,075 (of 45,228 total)