limulus stand!lmaoo only 50 i think u might win this gate card putting it at 2:1to you :L
ability activate!shuns throw!tell me what that gate card is!2ND PAGE!
ii put anotehr post ;0
Oh. I guess I should go there more often… XD
i activate power triangle!i gain +200 😀 im at 830, counteR?
frosch card!right label your two ability cards 1 and 2?play fair now btw the g's haha i gain 200 you gain 150 me:630you:640 darn..you labelled your cards?we already explain it on msn. i stole her green cardwhich was haos 2
Mind=blownBut, that does look odd... To shiny, in my opinion. And was that a typo (Epi 28), when episode 27 hasn't aired?
haha lmaoo, 😀 1:1gatecardset!aquos frosch stand!on mine 430g's
aww monarus quick sand!i gain 60 you 120 im at 440 your at 710 lowest gpower wins, counter?
wow gerd move!nope no counter ur roll 😉
aquos spinravenoid! stand on her card!aquos 2!u ahve to switch bakugan with one in your unused pile 😉 me: 630gs
Hurt MR-7M-5
ouchh not gerd
yeaaa 😀
Dang it. I can't seem to prove it. You win but it's not over yet. >:(