Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 12,031 through 12,045 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #326573
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I know he rarely comes on. And I know because of that he's kind of unfit to be an attribute leader meaning I'm going to challenge him for the darkus title. That way when I win it, it'll actualy be online and ready to be fought for.

    #326571
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    lol I always thought maths was your speciality!

    Math is mine too. ;D

    #326566
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    freakyguy.

    #326564
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    deadlycreatureofthenight.

    #326554
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    neil, you went 1,3,4 its 1,2,3,4. i suggest doing the #'s in order

    #326553
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Yea but I guess you can take his until he comes back.

    #326552
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    rhyperior, not rhyterior

    #326436
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    spamming isnt bad in all ways your just messing around on here and they'll send you to prison you guys are too uptight on the whole im a moderator thing so i take this seriously

    #326548
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    he's my mom's brother, my mom's maiden name is Varadi

    #326543
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    who is haoscarly?

    a member, check out her profilei need a hynoid :'( never seen one, except billy's :'(

    #326542
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    1 question to esky: WHY WOULD MY UNCLE, THE VICE PRESIDENT OF SPINMASTER LIE TO ME?!

    #326541
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    they only sold one in my state, some bully bought it for $10.00(haos)

    #326540
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Ill join

    #326517
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    oh yea lmaoo :L got carried away :Lwell done (Y)

    #326516
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    obv :Lgate card set!aquos spin ravenoid stand on mine 630

Viewing 15 posts - 12,031 through 12,045 (of 45,228 total)