Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 12,016 through 12,030 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #326624
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Bakugan brawl 720g Haos Mega Nemus stand on your card.

    #326618
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Sorry. Our boosts are:Me: 770+140=910You: 730+30=760Counter?

    #326602
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Can I post my character?

    #326595
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Gate open Bakugan Swap. Now we each send theese bakugan to the used pile and move in one's from our unused pile.I'll put in my 770g Darkus Alpha Percival.

    #326588
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    i had a seizre once and i saw a man in a black and white cloak wearing a mask and 4 wings, he said something about orbs and sentinals. i have “encountered him many time and every time i do i see something differant. so now i have many pictures of these things and almost no knowlegde of them and every time i finish a drawing or finish writing the story i based on it i like hear some one say help me but like in my mind

    #326587
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Gate set. Bakugan brawl 710g Pyrus Pyro Dragonoid stand on your card.

    #326583
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    "Just great..." I murmurred to myself. Turns out, my dad's airship need repairing. Annnd, since this town(somewhere called 'Jenskoyo' or something) doesn't have the technology we need, we're stuck here until they send us a rescue ship all the way from Ion, which could take months at the speed of their rescue ships.On the bright side, I did bring my Bakugans. Maybe Earth has some brawlers that actually know how to play... -Nipper pops out-*That's rude! You know that Ion has plenty of good players!*"Yeah, yeah, sure..."And so I decided that I'd go out and serach for a challenge.LATER:After a boring exploration of the park, I spotted what looked like a 6-year-old talking to a Moskeeto. "Hmm... I guess talking Bakugan are just as common on Earth." So, I spied on her for a few minutes before deciding to go up and challenge her."Hey... Little girl? I noticed you had a Moskeeto there... Wanna brawl?"

    Dangit, Smearg, you just messed up mine and Lux;s whole idea right there...

    #326584
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    SW, you know that the president and vice president don;t know what they're making, that's the job of the factory managers.

    #326582
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Old old OLD as dirt for us, but awesome.

    #326581
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    canis

    #326580
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Updated with Turbine Hades 640g!

    #326579
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I have 135 I think! XD

    #326576
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Got a Darkus Turbine Hades 640g!

    #326575
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    -9001 internets for everyone except SwaveAnd +1 for Megs

    #326574
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    So Gundalian Invaders is official?Ahaha oh wow fail name.

Viewing 15 posts - 12,016 through 12,030 (of 45,228 total)