Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 12,001 through 12,015 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #261182
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    are all aqous elicos like that?

    All Elicos are like that, regardless of attribute.

    #261192
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    They are not Tripods, so no. That card is only used for Epsilon and Theta.

    #261244
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Sure, go ahead. Just don't interfere with mine and Lux;s stories, please guys.

    #261312
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Old news, dude. Nobody cares.

    #261315
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    oopsie mixed it up with something else :-[

    #261319
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Meh. Looks like your not falling for the R.I.V anymore… I've thought you well.

    #261815
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Correct. If I win I'll be havng two matches in the tourney and I wil actually have to brawl myself if it comes down to pyrus v.s darkus.

    #261954
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Subterra works if your opponent is subterra and yes I misread I thought it was by mor than 100g's. Alright you won that one. But next time I wont go so easy on yah.

    #296033
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster


    nice score bigbirdx1

    I know. The Pyrus Atmos is mine... It's even got my name on it! See!dgt99x.png

    lol

    #296031
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    What are the powers/abilities? What is a beast guardian? BTW can I join?

    1: fireballs, thunder that sort of stuff2: an animal that is your guardian(protects you from harm)3: ya, i would think

    #326640
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    there is a sale at my walmart md=$36 traps=$5 😮

    #326637
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Alright then. Now that the battle is over I activate subterra. Since I lost by over 100g's both our bakugan are sent to the used pile. (Subterra is in my 10 card side deck) It's now a tie.

    #326636
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    malesubterra warrior- Maurice(angel wolve)12tall and built, has glasses that appear to be x-raySay one wrong thing to him and he snapspower of sight, nightwalkerStretch the striped skunk: striped-skunks-01-1.jpg felt lke posting a pic 😀

    #326634
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I actually could win using a gauntlet but that's cheap so, I'm sorry Kiohl but this isn't over yet. I activate my Darkus Pyanthus and switch to ventus. I'm ahead of you by 40g's. Do you have any cards that'll boost your ventus bakugan by 40g's in your main team since you said no floating decks?

    #326626
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Well This isn't new but has anyone found a way to make them stay like that? I have tried this as soon as I got mine and it worked. I almost altered it to make it show accurate!

Viewing 15 posts - 12,001 through 12,015 (of 45,228 total)