Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 11,986 through 12,000 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #326653
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    K, my ventus thunder wilda 710 on your gate!

    #326652
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Dragonite?

    #326648
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Your turn K. ;D

    #326644
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Groundon?

    #261069
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    CharmanderCharmelonCynidiquel

    #261065
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I'ma get this right for sure.

    #325309
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I'm up for it if I can. ???GC set.

    #261116
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Looks crazy. Hope it's not a new ST because it'd look like crap.

    Yeah. I mean it wouldn't hurt but it still is over doing it a bit don't u think?

    #261114
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    >.> I want to come there and buy the EVO packs. >:D

    #261144
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Well I got the Darkus and Aquos ones! ;D I think they r cool but Angelo's head is prone for disaster!

    #261153
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Ok! Here he is!Character name: Negi DraconSex: Maleattribute(s): DarkusGuardian Bakugan: Darkus Freezer 500gSupport Bakugan: Darkus Turbine Hades 640g and Darkus Helios 550gTrap: Darkus HylashAge: 14Birth country: JapanSpecies: Half Human & Half Lion (human like stance)Appearance: He has a white underbelly. No clothes except for a belt his father gave him. He also has a special headband his best friend gave to him before he died.Personality: He is very outgoing. He has an enraged heart due to the murder of his father. He seeks revenge on all who hurt his loved ones. Freezer and him are inseparable. They share a close bond. Many people avoid his species as they are known to attack.But he is not like that. He is a true Bakugan Brawler at heart.

    #261154
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Does this mean the EVO packs are making a return to Walmart?

    They LEFT walmart? I didn't get a chance to get a hold of Masquerades pack yet!

    #261155
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Turbine Helios is Mechanical too! 😛 So wat? I think they bettered the design for Turbine Hades! ;D

    #261180
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Hades had an unmovable jaw, so it only makes sense that Turbine Hades follows suit.

    #261179
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    THAT MOVIE WAS AWSOME!!!!!!!!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 11,986 through 12,000 (of 45,228 total)