Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 12,121 through 12,135 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #326385
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    me and my brother are going to Kmart today to put stuff on laway-dont know how to spell it lol-im picking out bakugan for him and his picking ones out for me so itll be a surprise on X mas.

    #326384
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    well… find the other topic and bump it up

    #326383
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    bermp

    #326382
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster






    well the PS3 is 300$ on its own and the Bakugna I picked out already equal about 150-200$ So... about 500$ for christmas! XD

    O_o. That is one expensive Christmas. And tdog, you would be surprised how fast you can spend money on bakugan. I had $40 at the beginning of the weekend, got $10 throughout the course of the weekend, and was left with $6 at the end of the weekend. Only $7 was spent on something other than Bakugan.

    Actually the price on the PS3 is a lot chaeper then they were. An 80 gb PS3 was $500 just a coup[le of years ago. Now the new one for $300 has a 120 gb HD in it.

    But the new PS3 cannot play PS2 or PS1 games.

    If that is true, then that would suck.

    It is true. My friend has one of the new PS3's and it couldn't play older PS system games while my brother has he OG PS3 that can play older PS games.

    ii wna try that, butdont have a ps3, woner why it does that?

    #326381
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    yea u use windows movie maker, hypercam to record bits from the net, and upload a soundtrack, i put in some speech aswell 😀 cos im kewl

    #326378
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I guess. I've never seen one so I made my own. (not like the question topic I made)

    #326374
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Nobody?

    #326373
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    it was kinda creepy on the show its face was anyway lol

    #326371
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I think its real I watched another show about it there was a sighting in a town in the 18th centry that half the town saw it in the air it it was seen by cops preists and other people.

    #326370
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    D357 at your service.

    #326367
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I just joined. ;D

    #326365
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    anyone see the new lost tapes.

    I did it was really good.I want to know why the pregant mom fought it off instead of the dad.

    #326344
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    the thing is that if someone would break there's trying this then technically it would be all on you.

    I've brought my Thunder Wilda's arms WAY past the joint, and it;s fine. Mainly because the joint doesnt' hold very strong. Again, just try it, it does feel like it's gonna break the first time, but after a while, it won't feel as bad.

    #326341
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I hope so. I'm tired of seeing 0 wins for me.

    #326338
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Thanks, you checked?

Viewing 15 posts - 12,121 through 12,135 (of 45,228 total)