Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 11,896 through 11,910 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #326886
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    “So, there's three worlds? Like… ONE, TWO, NINE?” (Most of you won't get that part unless you've seen Cirno's Perfect Math Class)"Yes, as a matter of fact. Except... Why was Cirno making it cold around here?" asked Moskeeto."Oh, that would be me." said a feminine voice. A small, green-blue ball come out of the trash can. "I've been following Cirno the whole way here. Let me introduce myself. I am Reverse Aquos Atmos.""Well get away from me, frogs don't like the cold." Suwako said."HHHGGGGG..." Cirno was clearly trying to do something. "Your right, I can't even make the slightest bit of cold anymore... How could I do that?""You cold try re-gaining your power by bonding with bakugan..." said Freezer."That's stupid, how could that work?" asked Moskeeto."Well, I am the one who has a larger brain than you, bug brain.""Oh, now you've done it...""Please, Freezer. Moskeeto. Hush." said atmos in a stern voice."Y-yes mam..." they said in unison.However, none of them knew that they were being watched by a certain moon rabbit.EDIT: HSs turn :V

    #326885
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    if i had a subterra rattloid, i could make a subterra meta

    #326880
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Several days have passed, and by this time, Suwako has made herself a nice little home of cardboard boxes she has found. Living a quiet life with Moskeeto inside cardboard boxes, Suwako longed for her previous life back in Gensokyo. Hardly having anything to eat and drink, the only thing keeping Suwako alive was the fact that she’s a goddess. Her stomach growled on an minutely basis, to much of both her and Moskeeto’s annoyance. How Suwako longed for something to eat.Suddenly, she heard someone outside coming closer to her box home. She also noticed that it was strangely colder than normal. She peeked outside her box home to see the infamous ice fairy from Gensokyo, Cirno. Accompanying her was a small blue squid, known as Aquos Freezer.Suwako: “Cirno, over here!”Cirno: “Huh, who said that”Freezer: “Over there, in that box”Cirno turned towards Suwako’s box house, to see the earth goddess poking he head out from inside, along with a small black insect, similar to Cirno’s own Bakugan..Cirno: “Suwako? You’re here too?”Suwako: “Yes I am, but why are you here?”Cirno: “Was about to ask you the same thing.”Suwako: “Great, you don’t know why we aren’t in Gensokyo anymore either. But now I want to know who else was sent here…”During Cirno’s and Suwako’s conversation, they didn’t notice Moskeeto and Freezer snuck off to greet each other as well, although quite not as friendly…Moskeeto: “YOU!”Freezer: “YOU!”Moskeeto:

    #326878
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    all this is happening probably for black friday,

    #326877
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    you win.

    #326876
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster



    We never finish our brawl do you want to start over or forfieth

    OMG, narutopwns forgot, we can just start over, Darkushades is first!

    Primo wants to watch brawl between Darkushades and narutopwns, Primo think it will be good

    i see you both like 3rd person, Sw likey 😀

    #326873
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    no, christmas is next month, they lower their prices 😀

    #326872
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I roll pyrus gorem on yours. 350gs.

    #326869
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    well no one new. but not me. 😛

    #326868
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    No, Gate card set. Your roll.

    #326854
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I use updraftMe: 1020gscounter?

    #326849
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I roll Ventus Hades on yours 650gs.

    #326846
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Ok, no counter happy. Now roll.

    #326842
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    narutopwns defeated Darkushades here:http://www.forum.bakuganbuzz.com/index.php?topic=8337.15

    #326841
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I still gain 100 from the card. I would gain more if the highlight gs was pyrus. >:(

Viewing 15 posts - 11,896 through 11,910 (of 45,228 total)