Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 11,911 through 11,925 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #326836
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Ablity activate golden launcher i gain 100 and a extra 100 for the gate being gold i win

    Trap activate, ventus pythantus, change to subterra, ability activate, quick end, I win, Gate set, your roll!

    #326833
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster






    WHY!!!! narutopwns is upset because all ventus special attacks seem to incorporate yellow, and narutopwns hates yellow!!!

    Yellow makes Camaros and Lambourghinis look amazing though.

    NO!!! Camaros only appear to look good in yellow, cause of Bumblebee from transformers, but realistically, Bumblebees suck, cause they can sting.. and KILL!!!

    Wow NP, you hate yellow too much...Well too bad. Don't like yellow, switch to Darkus, it has hardly any yellow at all.

    OMG, has Eskura not seen percival!!!

    I never said it didn't have yellow...Fine, Haos then. It's got gold, which is different.

    WAIT, haos has yellow on sirenoid, wait, ALL SIRENOIDS HAVE YELLOW!!!!

    #326830
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster





    WHY!!!! narutopwns is upset because all ventus special attacks seem to incorporate yellow, and narutopwns hates yellow!!!

    Yellow makes Camaros and Lambourghinis look amazing though.

    NO!!! Camaros only appear to look good in yellow, cause of Bumblebee from transformers, but realistically, Bumblebees suck, cause they can sting.. and KILL!!!

    Wow NP, you hate yellow too much...Well too bad. Don't like yellow, switch to Darkus, it has hardly any yellow at all.

    OMG, has Eskura not seen percival!!!

    I never said it didn't have yellow...Fine, Haos then. It's got gold, which is different.

    #326829
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    If you use quick end i forfieth thats a cheap way to win >:( >:(

    LOL, narutopwns hasnt used it yet, did you not see what you just did, you are changing your every move to accustom to the cards, now, do you have a counter or not?

    #326828
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I mean the cards stats “If this Gate card has a highlighted Pyrus bonus, your bakugan gains G-Power based on its Attribute.” Nao, can you counter?

    #326825
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Gate card open baked soilmega nemus 720+180=900gspercival 720+30=750gsConter and in our other brawl we said no quick end so thats the same for this brawl

    Well too bad, this is narutopwns topic, now, ability actiate, ventus 2, gates now vulcanPercival-720+220+50=990Nemus-720+150=870Anything?

    #326822
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I'm very sorry. My eye don't see all. :-[

    #326818
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I says if the highlighted gs is pyrus.So, counter?

    #326816
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I use the ablity shadow vortex you dont get the bonas650+100=750gsThis is you^^^

    I am fine with that, you won 1 card, wasting 2 abilities and a trap.Brawl, Ventus Percival 720 on your gate!

    #326813
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    GOT IT.This pokemon learns a move that combines the forces of fire, ice, and electricity...

    Dodrio, Doduo, Porygon, Porygon 2, Porygon Z?

    #326811
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Dotrio?

    #326809
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Ability Activate, Turn Around, 11901120Anything?

    #326804
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Jiggylypuff

    yep. your turn.

    #326800
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Okay haos primo vulcan on yours 680gs

    LOL, ultra floating deck, but thats fine, Gate open, V Vulcan-650+220x2=1090H Vulcan-680+150x2=980Anything?

    #326799
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I use Touch with FireMe: 660gscounter?

Viewing 15 posts - 11,911 through 11,925 (of 45,228 total)