Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 11,881 through 11,895 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #326966
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    11/4/09-Got a neon starter with ventus moskeeto 740g's, updating!

    #326965
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Got a neon starter with ventus moskeeto 740g's, and pyrus abis omega and aquos fencer, it was only 8 bucks, so my dad actually got me it!

    #326947
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Edit button for the winAnd if they mess this up as bad as they did the BVG...Wewillkill themALL>:U

    #326941
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    OH I KNOWBECAUSE IT'S NOT THE SAMEIt looks to much like Hades to me XD

    #326935
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster


    wut PDFI just checked today and I didn't see it DX

    Adobe Acrobat PDF

    That doesn't answer my question...

    #326925
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    wut PDFI just checked today and I didn't see it DX

    #326922
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    The gs is 650 right?

    #326921
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    You're getting too many cards. 😮

    #326918
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    As long as the prices stay low, I am fine, and the big traps to me are making the product seem more geared towards younger kids. I dont like the bulkiness or design, but I like all the bakugan designs, and the colors and paints are fantastic!!!

    #326915
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I really hope that's what those codes are for. The only problem with that is how we would roll… Unless they're making some sort of new BVG and releasing it after the next DS with that advanced graphics card…

    #326907
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    That's Ben for ya'. XPAnd yeah, it looks awesome... Can't wait for more.

    #326905
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I like special treatment bakugan. ;D

    #326897
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    My mind has been blown beyond the fourth wall.Far past it.

    Mine's been blown past the 9TH wall.

    #326895
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I confirm.

    #326894
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    My mind has been blown beyond the fourth wall.Far past it.

Viewing 15 posts - 11,881 through 11,895 (of 45,228 total)