Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 11,866 through 11,880 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #327007
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    ok gc openstand offme - 740gyou - 730gno abilitys i wingc set

    #327006
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    ok bakugan brawlventus altair 500g stand on your gc

    #327005
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Nope. Your roll.

    #327004
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    ok ventus harpus 300g stand on my gcgc openwindy beachyou - 800gme - 330gpower swap me - 800gyou - 330gcounter?

    #327003
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Real bummer. :(

    #327002
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Ok I roll Pyrus Helios 680gs on yours.

    #327000
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    ok sure lets go hehe sounds fun

    #326997
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    My bakugan game came, can't play on it until Xmas though :(

    thats a bummer :(

    #326993
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    and were trying to get rid of spammers but locking topics, warnings, etc, ( do we have warnings, well we shuld ) and were trying to make it a nice place for more bakugan fans to come here, and if there is SPAM on this site ( like bakugan.com ) it will give a very bad impression, so keep it to 0 of spam, and everyone will be happy, good work mods (Y)

    #326991
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    haha i went and got preyas/diablo (Y)

    #326990
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster


    Old old OLD as dirt for us, but awesome.

    ^That. They had many here in Florida, and I did not pass them up. Got Aquos and Haos. Anyways, nice find, I guess, for the UK.

    yea lmao i thought spin ravenoid was awesome (Y) whcih he is , what came owt after these special attacks guys, was it traps or bakuglow?

    #326986
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I will be updating soon. But I will update the Naga Rundown ability. (sorry for waiting so long to post it.)

    #326985
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I know this already.

    #326977
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    And Dragonball Z. (my opinion)But I think they should have gave the show a different name. :(

    #326974
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Aw. He left. Anyone else?

Viewing 15 posts - 11,866 through 11,880 (of 45,228 total)