Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 11,851 through 11,865 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #327022
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    ability activatefirewindmoves helios to my gcgc open oceansprayme - 900gyou - ?counter?

    #327021
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I roll Pyrus Helios on my card.You get bakugan back.

    #327020
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    ok gc set bakugan brawl ventus percival 720g stand on my gc ;D

    #327019
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Good one. Score 2-1Your roll.

    #327018
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    gc openstand offyou 730gme 740g

    #327017
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I roll Darkus Alpha Hydranoid (670gs) on yours.

    #327016
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    ok ok i give up

    #327015
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Char the EarthMe: 730gscounter?

    #327014
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster


    My bakugan game came, can't play on it until Xmas though :(

    thats a bummer :(

    yeahi already know wat my christmas gift isa holiday on my own

    #327013
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    ability activate sparksme - 700gyou - 650gcounter

    #327012
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I meant boost and I use my other G-Power Boost and Summon Wave.Me: 650gscounter?

    #327011
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    hehe noremember our g swaps

    #327010
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I'm still winning. counter?

    #327009
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    ability activate ventus 2gc swapped to windy beachyou - 500+120=620me - 500+30=530 ;D you didnt say no ventus 2

    #327008
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I roll my Pyrus Gorem on mine. 350gsGC: HadesMe: 560gsYou: 650gsI use Blaze and G-Power BonusME:

Viewing 15 posts - 11,851 through 11,865 (of 45,228 total)