Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 11,806 through 11,820 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #295602
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    When I was stationed at Fort Ord California while in the Army (Fort Ord from 1981 to ‘86), my sons were 5 and 1 years old.They shared a bedroom that seemed to be colder than any other room, no matter what time of the year it was. One night our 5 year old wanted something to drink, so my wife got up and got him a glass of water, then put the glass far back on the dresser where he couldn’t reach it. Later real early in the morning, I heard glass break. It sounded like a window. So I got up, and with nothing but my underwear on and a baseball bat, I went into my son’s room first, and they were alright, so I checked out the rest of the house and didn’t find anything broken. I called the Military Police and they checked around the house and didn’t see anything, so I walked back into our son’s room and checked on them again, they were still sleeping so I went back to bed.The next morning when we got up, the kids were still sleeping, but now the broken drinking glass was right in the middle of the floor where I would have stepped on and cut my feet. But it wasn’t in the floor the night before, when we heard glass breaking.The next day the neighbors were over and we were trying to tell them what happened without our older son hearing us, but he did.He told us that he had been seeing a bloody head on the corner of his brother’s crib. We asked him why he didn’t say anything before and he said, why? It was only a head, it can’t hurt anybody.Our neighbor then told us that before we moved in, the Military Fire Department got a 911 call from our house and they and the Military Police came to the house to see why no one would answer the phone when they called back.Not only was the house empty at the time, but it had no phone service hooked up.

    yea thats scary when my step sister was 3

    #295619
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster


    i live in south Alabama

    Every time we go to Tupelo MS. to visit friends we drive right through Alabama. I love the southern states and all the countryside, cities are too crowded I think.

    yea I live in a very small town were you know everyone there lol.And my house is surrounded by woods which is cool cause I like being near wildlife.

    #325882
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    i live in south Alabama

    #326284
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I play triangle of power Me +150You=850Me=910

    #327070
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Bakugan stand ventus harpus 610 g on your gate

    #327068
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I play triangle of power +50gMe 900gYou 850 g

    #327100
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    About 3 years ago, I was having my old deck tore down and a new one built. I was going around and taking photos of the old deck, and didn't realize that I captured an Orb during the day.It is easy to catch Orbs in photos at night but it is rare to see them show up in a photo during the day.It was an overcast day with no direct sunlight. The Orb is right above part of an old plastic dog house that our dog used before he died sometime earlier that year.[img=http://img694.imageshack.us/img694/2615/1003866.jpg]

    thats cool ive gotten some of those in my room before.

    #327098
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Gate open tornado alley Ventus 180 aquos110

    #327095
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Bakugan stand ventus boost ingram 670g my card

    #327092
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    You win this round1-1Gate set I play stealinI revive boost ingram and take prismatic magnifier

    #327088
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Bakugan stand Ventus boost ingram 670g your card

    #327086
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Gate open Tricky gate aquos 80g ventus 140g subterra 60gI play carlsnaught cange to subterra

    #327084
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Bakugan brawl ventus Monarus 410g my card

    #327081
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Gate set

    #327077
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    About two years ago, my cousin-in-law's house burnt to the ground. I took some photos of it and when I downloaded them onto my PC, I noticed that in this photo there appears to be someone inside the fire.It looks like a man with jeans, a black jacket with a black hat on. Right in front of his legs, looks like a dog which is also looking right at you when you look at the photo.[img=http://img198.imageshack.us/img198/1221/1005041c.jpg]

    omg thats creepy looking.I have to find those pics from halloween a few years back with the two blue figures in them.

Viewing 15 posts - 11,806 through 11,820 (of 45,228 total)