Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 11,821 through 11,835 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #327073
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I can trade you a BakuCore Haos Moskeeto 670G for the Verias. How many G's BTW?

    710gs but I may give it to my friend

    #327071
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    updated list

    #327061
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Hurt MM=6R=7

    #327056
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    isnt that game where you can play as godzilla or his enemies/ferinds and fight or destroy the city, if so then i had it before selling it to gamestop

    #327049
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    im not going to argue, but now you are being childish!

    #327048
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    brontes since hes the only one that can talk

    #327047
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I say brontes not that you care.

    #327045
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Prove I said that. 😀

    #327044
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster


    She's 13 and going places. Huge places and I'm jealious.

    same, but im 17. egypt!! wow soo lucky!

    hehe wish i could take u guys with me hehe

    #327043
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    She's 13 and going places. Huge places and I'm jealious.

    same, but im 17. egypt!! wow soo lucky!

    hehe wish i could take u guys with me hehe

    #327042
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    hehe okay ;D

    #327041
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    same, but im 17. egypt!! wow soo lucky!

    #327040
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    She's 13 and going places. Huge places and I'm jealious.

    #327039
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster




    My bakugan game came, can't play on it until Xmas though :(

    thats a bummer :(

    yeahi already know wat my christmas gift isa holiday on my own

    #327038
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Let's take this somewhere else so we won't spam.

Viewing 15 posts - 11,821 through 11,835 (of 45,228 total)