Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 11,791 through 11,805 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #327106
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Saint Louis sadly. :'(Saint Louis=no B3s :'(

    #253374
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    The questions are very stupid. I can't seem to make it past the second. :'(

    #254446
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    umm.. united kingdom, england, bristol

    #254578
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    ii sed terrorclaw haha

    #254896
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    This isn't available is the US sadly. :'( The show look cool to watch.

    #254895
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Bravo emily, Bravo

    #254894
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    That's 3. Who can be the 4th person?

    #254893
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Well, I'm already recording it.Soyea check the listings, saturday at 7:00 PM.

    #254942
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    imps are awesome 8)

    #255332
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    robotallian;robot;cold hearted

    #255340
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    maine, feels like a tundra :'(

    #255336
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    its easy, beat them, on every level right click and go to play ;D

    #255387
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    One of the weirdest photos I have ever taken was this one. It has been lighten so you can see what is in the photo. There was no fog in the area when this was taken. It was also taken at night.What do you see? To me, it looks like an older bat winged creature on the right facing a creature that looks like it has fairy wings.1004438b.jpg

    #255411
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Application/character formSex:MaleName:LeeAge 17Appearance:Brown hair blue eyes.Bio:Lee is shy and keeps to him self and will help anyone who needs it thats why he joined angel wolves.Power/ability:Can control the element water and can use a keyblade.Beast gaurdian:A fox like creature that can move on land and in water Zeodon

    #255617
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    When we lived at Fort Polk LA., our bed had a mirror built into the headboard of the bed. One night when there was a full moon and the light from the moon pretty much had the bedroom full of light; I woke up and looked into the mirror at the head of the bed.What I saw in the mirror looked like a Native American female. She looked like she might have been nude; I could see the light reflecting off her front thighs and cleavage. She was bent over and had her arms crossed together in front of her, so you could only see part of her arms above the bed. She looked like she was looking up at me, but I couldn’t see her face because she had very long hair that looked like a hood around her face, the way it was hanging down. She appeared to be very close to the end of the bed. I was freaked out and very slowly turned my head towards the end of the bed in fear of what I was going to see. When I looked at the end of the bed, I only saw the walk-in closet, when I looked back into the mirror, I also only seen the closet. This happened around 1987.In 1992 I was out of the Army and back in my home State. At this time we also had a large mirror hanging on the wall at the end of the bed. This one night when I woke up, I looked into the mirror of the bed and seen the other large mirror hanging on the wall. What I seen in the mirror on the wall looked like a man in a long black overcoat and a large black hat, that appeared to be looking down at us. I could not see his face either because of the shadows of his hat.This time I looked back behind me very fast and again there was nothing but the other wall in the mirror.We don’t have that bed with the mirror anymore. LOL

    thats creepy you might have some psychic ability lol.

Viewing 15 posts - 11,791 through 11,805 (of 45,228 total)