Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 11,701 through 11,715 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #327406
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I said “sneak”

    #327401
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Brawl, Ventus Percival 720 on your gate.

    #327400
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    No counter. Your roll.

    #327398
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    What do I gain and Is it silver?

    Its silver, heres the boosts, me-710+110-820you-550+40=590

    #327396
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    What do I gain and Is it silver?

    #327394
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    K, brawl, Ventus neon Thunder Wilda 710 on my gate, gate open, wind portal, anything?

    #327395
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I need to get one.. BUT-BUT EVERYTIME I TRY TO WALK TO ONE IN THE STORE...IT PWNS TOO-I-I CAN'T TAKE IT IT'S JUST!!!!....TOO MUCH PWN!! *BURSTS INTO TEARS BECAUSE OF SEEING TOO MUCH EPICNESS OF A BAKUGAN FOR THE NAKED EYE** XD

    #327393
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Gatecard set. Bakugan brawl, Darkus Alpha Percival 550gs stand. on yours

    #327392
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    no one post after this, please.

    #327391
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Easy, The President

    >.< CRUD.

    #327390
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    “Hey, why not test us out?” asked freezer."What? Test you out? What, will you make our danmaku work?" asked Suwako."I don't think they can do that, seeming that we're in a completely different dimension... Yukari would have to permit danmaku battles to be able to use them here." said Reisen."Oh. So THAT'S

    #327389
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    your back

    #327386
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Hm, Ok then proceed.

    #327384
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    It is time for a new topic…WHO SAW GHOST ADVENTURES LIVE?+ new episodes of ghost adventures start airing tommorrow...SO EXCITED

    #327383
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    It's an admin thing, guys.

Viewing 15 posts - 11,701 through 11,715 (of 45,228 total)