Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 11,716 through 11,730 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #327380
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I know. And SW, yes I'm angry. Unblock me you jerk

    call me names, you stay blocked, you may proceed in 24 hours >:(

    #327379
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Gainsville?

    #327375
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster


    Try this Saturday, someone here said it was airing then, but I can't guarantee this info.

    My DVR is set to record all new episodes and its going to record Sat. at 6:30 C.T.

    I have Dish Network.

    #327374
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I know. And SW, yes I'm angry. Unblock me you jerk

    #327372
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Okay then...I guess Ill p;ay with random strangers >:D

    be careful... people are FREAKS ON THERE...people who make their Miis based on characters from the Office!!

    #327367
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Try this Saturday, someone here said it was airing then, but I can't guarantee this info.

    THIS saturday??

    #327364
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    he's just upset he can't messege me anymore ;D

    #327362
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    YAY...Im bored, who wants to play a game with meh?(Mario Kart)

    my friend borrowed mario cart for his friend but he gave it back for some cruddy gamecube game he even had wireless, so sorry.

    #327358
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I feel like fighting.

    #327350
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I'm going to take a good guess and say around mid-2010.

    #327348
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    OH MAI GAWSH.ITS DOUBLE D WITH TEH 27

    nice.

    #327341
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Here's one…Imagine you're living on a neighborhood street.

    #327340
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Dummy. >:(

    #327338
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Magneton?

    no fair, i said it first 😀 examples count as answering ;D

    #327336
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    eskura,you need to change the link color on your channel.

Viewing 15 posts - 11,716 through 11,730 (of 45,228 total)