Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 11,686 through 11,700 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #327449
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Nada, gate set, your roll!

    #327448
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Ok. Sorry, I forfeit. My head is spinning too much. I can't think straight.

    #327445
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    K, I activated the red ability moskeeto, and since I rolled a moskeeto and started a battle, you cant play traps or abilities. Now, my gate was stand your ground, so after the battle, all players get all abilities back, so I got moskeeto (ability) back, get it?

    #327444
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I'm confused.

    #327441
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Aye aye, captain obvious.That's what I said.

    #327440
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Ventus neon thunder wilda 710 on your gate!

    #327435
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    K, ability activate, moskeeto, now brawl, ventus neon moskeeto 740 stand on my gate, gate open, stand your ground, now thanks to the moskeeto ability, you cant activate traps or abilities, so I win, and thanks to stand your ground, I get moskeeto back, gate set, your roll!

    #327432
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster


    You want me to beat you again? lol fine.I activate Trap Pythantus, change to Aquos.I let you win, I activate Flowing Waters, put both of my other Bakugan and my 2 unused Gate Cards in my used pile. I now get all 3 Bakugan and my Trap back as this match is first to 3 GCs. So I'm at 2 and you're at 1. Bakugan Brawl, Darkus Core Moskeeto 740g on my card, which you now must land on. >:D

    Sorry to interrupt but I don't believe thats how Flowing Waters works. Because it says SWAP. By definition swap means to exchange one thing for another. So it is an illegal play.

    I was gonna say something, but I didnt know the exact wording!

    #327431
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    YAY, I can try this strat, now, ability activate, moskeeto, now, brawl, ventus neon moskeeto 740 on my gate, gate open, stand your ground, now, due to moskeeto, you cant play traps or abilities, so I obviously win that one, and now, thanks stand your ground, I get moskeeto back, your roll

    #327427
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I roll Pyrus Helios 680gs on yours.

    #327420
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    That's how the Beta version of Mega Nemus looked, I think.But nemeu swill get an evo, the official website confirmed that.EDIT: BK_Mega_Nemus.png

    #327418
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Wait, it wasnt my roll, it was yours, so technically, you should have rolled hades first, anyways, I lose, and your roll!

    #327416
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    [IMG]http://www.bakugan.com/assets/cards/BA666_AB_SM_GBL_36[/img]Here's the pic.

    i tried fixing it, upload it to photobucket, then post the img link

    #327415
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I roll Ventus Hades on mineGC: HadesMe: 650+ (150x2)= 950gsYou: 890gscounter?

    #327411
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Hey Darkus Brawler, wanna have a brawl?

Viewing 15 posts - 11,686 through 11,700 (of 45,228 total)