Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 11,671 through 11,685 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #327483
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster


    I'm tired of people calling me DRAGONOID! The next person who calls me dragonoid, I'ma brawl. >:(

    okay, drago

    #327482
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Well, you still have to finish our brawl, dragonoid.

    #327480
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I'm tired of people calling me DRAGONOID! The next person who calls me dragonoid, I'ma brawl. >:(

    #327474
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster



    The Moskeeto card is a pretty nice card but you're wrong on somethings. Such as going first, its better if you go second, cause more than likely your opponent will stand on their card, and then on your turn you can play the Moskeeto Ability. You won't be starting any battles if you go first, making you unable to play the Ability unless your opponent decides not to start a battle. And as for getting your Ability cards back, I would choose a card like Reclaim which is from the Q series and lets you get a Red Ability back if the Bakugan you are using is Haos or Darkus (Darkus Moskeeto 740G/700G). But the choice is yours.As for needing to get your permission before using this strategy, you have no legal right or claim to it anymore, sure you thought it up but its online now, its public knowledge, anyone can benefit and use this. What are you going to do? call the cops on them?

    LOL, I meant second, get those mixed up, dur, and I feel as if this is a community I can trust, so I am fine with people using it, I was just thowing that out their, also, I dont care for the new silver gates, they require losing, and stand your ground is easier.

    This strategy will become even more over-used than Ventus+Needle's Eye, time for teh banhammah...

    Hey, its only overused if people use it a lot, so tell people other than me not to use it, LOL

    Reclaim does not require you to lose, it just requires you to have a Haos or Darkus Bakugan, sheesh.

    Oh sorry, I was reading whiplash, another silver gate with info!

    #327472
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Also there is a flaw with this staregy, if someone uses a Subterra Bakugan on STY, then your screwed, especially if they use Legends of Earth.

    Nope, they cant use abilities or traps, so I could easily change to subterra, or activate a blue card!

    #327466
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Updated and I am tradin my Thunder Wilda and Wavern for a Shadow Vulcan, Wavern, and I believe another one.

    #327464
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    The Moskeeto card is a pretty nice card but you're wrong on somethings. Such as going first, its better if you go second, cause more than likely your opponent will stand on their card, and then on your turn you can play the Moskeeto Ability. You won't be starting any battles if you go first, making you unable to play the Ability unless your opponent decides not to start a battle. And as for getting your Ability cards back, I would choose a card like Reclaim which is from the Q series and lets you get a Red Ability back if the Bakugan you are using is Haos or Darkus (Darkus Moskeeto 740G/700G). But the choice is yours.As for needing to get your permission before using this strategy, you have no legal right or claim to it anymore, sure you thought it up but its online now, its public knowledge, anyone can benefit and use this. What are you going to do? call the cops on them?

    LOL, I meant second, get those mixed up, dur, and I feel as if this is a community I can trust, so I am fine with people using it, I was just thowing that out their, also, I dont care for the new silver gates, they require losing, and stand your ground is easier.

    This strategy will become even more over-used than Ventus+Needle's Eye, time for teh banhammah...

    Hey, its only overused if people use it a lot, so tell people other than me not to use it, LOL

    #327459
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    fixed!

    #327458
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I got a Neo Drago Vortex 650g! Its 10X better than the stupid spins!

    #327456
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Got the Haos Altair Character Pack! ;D

    #327455
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Picked up a starter I kept passing up! For 8$ too!Ventus Percival 720gHaos Foxbat 540gSubterra Neo Dragonoid 500g

    #327454
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I thought of this as soon as I saw the card, but never posted it :VNow, all I need is that moskeeto ability...

    ^LOL, thats what everyone says when I make a strategy, sure...

    #327453
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I thought of this as soon as I saw the card, but never posted it :VNow, all I need is that moskeeto ability...

    #327452
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    K, ventus Percival 720 on my gate, gate open, percival field, ability activate, the gust, me-720+120+120+100=1060you-740+150=890Anything?

    #327450
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster
Viewing 15 posts - 11,671 through 11,685 (of 45,228 total)