Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 11,656 through 11,670 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #326756
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster







    I'm tired of people calling me DRAGONOID! The next person who calls me dragonoid, I'ma brawl. >:(

    okay, drago

    #327144
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster






    I'm tired of people calling me DRAGONOID! The next person who calls me dragonoid, I'ma brawl. >:(

    okay, drago

    #327510
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster





    I'm tired of people calling me DRAGONOID! The next person who calls me dragonoid, I'ma brawl. >:(

    okay, drago

    #327509
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster


    that's a pretty good stategy if i may say so myself.

    #327507
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster





    I'm tired of people calling me DRAGONOID! The next person who calls me dragonoid, I'ma brawl. >:(

    okay, drago

    #327506
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster




    I'm tired of people calling me DRAGONOID! The next person who calls me dragonoid, I'ma brawl. >:(

    okay, drago

    #327505
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster


    that's a pretty good stategy if i may say so myself.

    #327499
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Actually, his belt is his ability card. Lets say, for Sub-Terra, it would make the opponent lose 20 Gs each time they activate an ability, just like that one from the show.

    #327498
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    that's a pretty good stategy if i may say so myself.

    #327497
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster




    I'm tired of people calling me DRAGONOID! The next person who calls me dragonoid, I'ma brawl. >:(

    okay, drago

    #327496
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster



    I'm tired of people calling me DRAGONOID! The next person who calls me dragonoid, I'ma brawl. >:(

    okay, drago

    #327494
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster



    Yeah, just looks like mist to me... BTW, do you have any Indian heritage, Mikael?

    Way back, there is some Native American ancestry, but I can't remember what tribe.Why do you ask?

    Well, you said you saw a Native American woman in the mirror, right? Just thought that might have something to do with it.And why do you say we need a new topic DD?

    I'm just saying you just might want to talk about something else, that's all

    #327492
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I did, but he said that there's a small chance in that happening.Orius is being evil to draw in ball form... Can't think of anything D=

    #327486
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Well, Ursa Claw is already been uploaded.It was in the last competition, but it was in a link, so it was a bit harder to find XD

    #327484
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    coredem i likey

Viewing 15 posts - 11,656 through 11,670 (of 45,228 total)