Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 11,641 through 11,655 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #327546
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Well, lets skip Tdogs question cause he never replied, K, heres a new one, this pokemon to ME symbolizes an elephant! Also, its not the expected ones.

    #327547
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    LOL, like it matters, ability activate, ventus, change the gate to stand your ground, now, me-740+110=850you-700+60=760Now I get ventus, moskeeto, and the gust back, and you get rain of shadows back, gate set, your roll

    #327557
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    GC set, Darkus Elfin 700g on my card.

    K, brawl, ability activate, moskeeto, now brawl, ventus neon moskeeto 740 on your gate!

    #327563
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    No duh we hate eachother…

    #327561
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I get the feeling that Drago doesnt like Esk. LOL

    That's true. That's why I brawled him with anger.

    #327553
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster


    What is this, the 3rd topic about Mega Nemus's prototype picture? GET A GRIP ON WHAT A PROTOTYPE IS EVERYONE. (besides everyone who knows it's a prototype :l)

    AKA you, me, and Lux.

    Sorry everyones, I didnt know, I just liked the pic so I was hoping for a new mega nemus!

    #327550
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster


    I got a Neo Drago Vortex 650g! Its 10X better than the stupid spins!

    Ha. I knew it wasnt 760g.

    Ditto, Way too high for special attack?

    #327545
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    What is this, the 3rd topic about Mega Nemus's prototype picture? GET A GRIP ON WHAT A PROTOTYPE IS EVERYONE. (besides everyone who knows it's a prototype :l)

    AKA you, me, and Lux.

    #327537
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Im so famous, LOL

    #327533
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Guys, it's called “Mega Nemus Prototype”.>_>

    #327530
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Since when was Dakota a girl's name?I've never heard of a single girl named Dakota in my entire life, only guys.anyways, welcome, N' stuff.

    #327526
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Yes, Rain of Shadows.Me:890gYou:840gCounter?

    I LOSE, your roll!

    #327523
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    What? It is.

    #327520
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Your a jerk. No she's not. >:(

    #300057
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Shugo Chara is crap, so doing this would make Bakugan even more crap.

Viewing 15 posts - 11,641 through 11,655 (of 45,228 total)