Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 11,596 through 11,610 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #327662
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    It's actually funny that you created this post about “Sharing Your Christmas Wish List”, we're in the process of setting up just that feature. Where you will be able to create your Bakugan Wish list for Christmas & email it to your parents, so they get the hint…haha!Watch for it in the coming weeks, I'll also announce it in the forum once it's live.

    #327659
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    worstbrawlerever

    #327650
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    greatbrawler

    #327647
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    ummm my bed, i have a bunker bed with metal rails arownd, my sirenoid stays wiht me : all the time, abowt 6-7 hours?

    So does my nephew and I stuck my bakugan there too.

    #327645
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    people are really luckky, i wna go there, but im stck in the uk grr

    #327642
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    B3s. I want B3 bakugan SO BAD. :'(

    #327641
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    thats like very odd or what?"

    He just got it.

    #327638
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    glad someone trying to resolve the arguing.

    #327632
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I have an Arch Nemesis now.

    #327631
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    My sister's basemant floor.

    #327627
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    What was its g-power?

    #327625
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    It is shorter. I have the same pyrus helios. The haos one looks cool.

    #327623
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    baku813…I apologize but your absolutely right, this is already the best Bakugan website on the web.My only goal with this site, is to listen to the community & add the features that they are looking for. Over the next few weeks, I'm going to be setting up some new polls to see what everyone is interested in & start building out the site.

    #327622
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Can I see a pic?

    #327619
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    ???

Viewing 15 posts - 11,596 through 11,610 (of 45,228 total)