Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 11,611 through 11,625 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #327618
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Wewt.Hm...AND THE RIDDLE IS...All for one, one for all.EDIT: Protip: It's not Are-kee-yis

    #327617
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    haha…Ernie will be here… I hope not to scare him off anytime soon. You can call me whatever you feel works best!

    #327615
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    RaikouEnteiSuicuneCelebi

    fixed.

    #327613
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Raichu isnt from Johto…

    #327612
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    He still here, just not as a owner.

    #327610
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Official Introduction…My name is BJ Wright & I'll be working with Ernie to update the site over the next few months. My goals with the site are not going to be taking away from the community rather to build to it, with additional site updates, sections & features.I believe everyone would agree that Ernie has done an excellent job in building this community, my only goal is to continue down the path that he started. Soon we'll be setting up some survey's & be getting feedback on the items that you would like to added to the site to make it the best Bakugan website on the web.Feel free to contact me anytime, I look forward to getting to know you.Thanks,BJ Wright

    #327609
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    RaichuEnteiSuicuneCelebi

    #327607
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Ho-oh/Lugia

    #327606
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Well seeing as I've never heard of that anime before AT ALL it MUST suck. Then again, I'm not an anime okatu like SOME people

    Fail, you spelled otaku wrong.

    #327605
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Pichu.

    #327600
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    GiratinaPalkiaChikoritaCyndaquilTotodile

    #327598
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Pikachu has a 99.999999% chance of that…:3

    #327595
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Krabby.

    #327594
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Drowzee?

    Yeppers, your turn!

    #327591
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    He got it already.

Viewing 15 posts - 11,611 through 11,625 (of 45,228 total)