Ernie changed his name to admin because he sold his account.
I dont have any
They should be there. Jefferson City has them, and it's a much smaller city than St. Louis.
I dont have any sadly lol
It's supposed to be in B3 series.
Anywhere
They aid 2 more weeks. But its been 4 weeks.Still no B3s. :'(
quoted for truth^
You don't know what the apprentice is? noob.
I mean that we should be using the apprentice to brawl instead of posting every brawl.
looks like the maxus drago on the maxus drago card.
quoted for the truth^
Ok. anything else?
I use these abilitys masqurades launcher dire reaper and power from darkness.
Someone told me they will be relaseing in other places sometime this week or next.
awesome i just have a normal helios
well i bought a really fake pack on purpose and the cards are a disgraceill post pics soonsrry i couldnt cheer u up obito with gud news