Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 11,566 through 11,580 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #327749
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Rpg. Yea, yea. I would like to see the actual cards though.

    #327748
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    The apprentice brwling is crap, I'd prefer just regular RPG brawling.

    #327747
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    While Hyper Dragonoid is in the B3 series, he was first released in the B2 BakuSteel series.

    #327745
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Everything

    #327744
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I got anything I can find that I don't have.

    #327743
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I go for Higher G power, Darkus, and an ST Bakugan! This y I got the Haos Altair Character pack!!! XD

    #327742
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Grindor isn't a dinosaur, he's the white Blackout clone from ROTF.Anyways, hurt GrindorI-10G-9

    #327741
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster



    I got a Neo Drago Vortex 650g! Its 10X better than the stupid spins!

    Ha. I knew it wasnt 760g.

    Ditto, Way too high for special attack?

    I don't care cause this is one SA I will be playing with during school! XD Its so fun to make it spin without having to wind it up!

    #327740
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    A program in the computer…..nevermined.

    #327739
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I'm talking about Eskura of Shadows but ok another enemy

    #327738
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    yes, yes i am drago 😀

    #327737
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Heal Ironhide he is epic!!!!!I10G10do you want a dino? or an awesome weapon specialist!!!!

    #327736
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Ernie changed his name to admin because he sold his account.

    sold? you mean i can sell mine and it will say noob? lol

    #327735
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    munchlax, when it comes down to food, he won't share 😀

    #327733
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Searched Eskura of Shadows, got lots of results from BZPower (Bionicle forum I'm also on). What's weird is that I never went by Eskura of Shadows there…

Viewing 15 posts - 11,566 through 11,580 (of 45,228 total)