Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 11,431 through 11,445 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #328136
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Still, it's the perfect name for him.ALSO, I HAVE MADE ANOTHER TF WARS THREAD, ONLY FOR THE ANIMATED SERIES INSTEAD OF THE LIVE ACTION SERIES. GO THERE IF YOU WISH.

    #328132
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    cheater

    #328131
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    One word, Vulc.Anyways...Vulcan

    #328128
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I'm Drago357. Just call Drago. Welcome to BakuganBuzz. ;D

    #328127
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    it is a pleasure! ^^ welcome to BB.P.S.: This is CureHaos4eva on youtube if ya wanna add

    Oh yeah, my YT name. It's eskura90, BTW.

    #328126
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    THIS is why humans should not rely on technology too much, it prevents THAT from happening. Granted, technology isn't bad, but humans rely on it a LOT, and it expands out and destroys beautiful things such as that.

    #328123
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Hey V, Remember me?well i was wondering , if i can get pics of my forein cards at anytime (it shud take some time) but if i do, i shud be able to use them in brawls rite?oh btw, could u keep ur inbox clear :)sseeya

    #328122
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Welcome, hope you like it here. You already seem non-noobish, so that's good.

    #328119
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Okay these i managed to find this on youtube. Nature time lapses like this are incredibly soothing i find!!![youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OY-ERj5CZHQ[/youtube]

    thats cool it is soothing.

    #328112
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Updated with Aquos Viper Helios!

    #328105
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Awesomesauce

    valued member

    #328103
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I lived in a bunch of cities/towns on Florida like Largo, Clearwater, St. Peteresburgh, and mostly Palm Coast.

    #328099
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Yoshipatroldrago230Drago621winner217

    #328045
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    List provided:1. 90% of the members know crap about Bakugan, don't know the rules, and spam nonstop2. THE GROUPS. There were TOO MANY FRIKIN GROUPS. The only PMS I ever got were group requests. I delete them, completely ignoring them. All anybody does there is make infinite groups.3. It's a flash based site, causing it to take FOR-FRIKIN-EVER to load ANYTHING there. Need I say more?4. HORRIBLE moderation/administration. The mods and admins hardly did crap about anything in the forums, letting all the little kids get away with anything. I swear they'd be in for a good surprise when they came here and got banned within the first two hours of their stay.5. Little to know new information. The Maxus Dragonoid countdown thing that Baku mentioned, along with several other incidents.

    I couldn't agree more, Esk.

    #328094
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    hello!

Viewing 15 posts - 11,431 through 11,445 (of 45,228 total)