Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 11,416 through 11,430 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #328199
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    New Vestroia is over.Gundalian Invaders, however, is soon to start. If I remember right, it continues directly from when NV ended.

    #328197
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Hurt RampageR-8D-10

    #328196
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Hey ernie. The better thing to do is to maybe get someone to take the pictures that have that bakugan. If u need a specific Bakugan Pic just PM someone and see if they are willing to take a pic of it!

    #328195
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    i have one, eek its building inside me ;D i'm the only pokemon with this letter beggining its name

    #328189
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    sorry missed that

    #328186
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Z-man i'm sw master of verias 8) unfortunatly, no b3 yet :'(

    #328183
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    nope about 5 hours away from Pitt about 2 from Philly

    harrisburg?

    #328176
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    On sale but no EVO packs. We don't and rn't getting any either!!! :-

    #328174
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Lets see, I(have none as of now...BUT, I'll sometimes put SW on if he pesters me.

    am i on right now? :-[

    #328160
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    th_Myphotos221.jpgthis is at my house

    #328156
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    ??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

    don't use so much emoticons.

    #328154
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Alright, so I've been making Special Shots for each Bakugan in real life. I'll list them here and edit when I think of new ones.Neo Dragonoid- Burning Tornado: Pull Neo's spikes out and spin-roll him to the card.Moskeeto- Sting: Pull out the Stinger, so much that it doesn't open Moskeeto's head, then face the stinger toward the card, and slide Moskeeto to the card with the Stinger facing forward.Thunder Wilda- Thunder Shot: Open Thunder Wilda's feet and hands, and close his shoulders. Drop him onto the card (preferably on top of the Bakugan standing to Critical KO.)Alto Brontes- Psycho Shot: Spin Alto Brontes to the card with his arms open.-WILL EDIT-

    I like this idea!

    #328151
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster


    lindworm

    WTF IS THAT?

    curser...JK

    #328146
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    lindworm

    #328117
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Hello Jen!

Viewing 15 posts - 11,416 through 11,430 (of 45,228 total)