Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 11,446 through 11,460 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #328093
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    1. The members don't know anything about Bakugan.2. The site lags beyond compare.3. The site gets so many facts wrong.4. Its just plainly for little kids.I tried to make an account on there and my computer crashed! I am staying with this site! Its 10X better! ;D

    #328091
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Hurt GrindorG-7I-10And Swave, Clint Eastbot FTW, best nickname for Ironhide EVER.

    #328090
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Drago59001, and nobody else.

    #328088
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Urs stinger isn't painted! Mine is! 😮

    #328087
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    HOLY CRAP PUDDER HASNT BEEN ON IN FOREVER.Anyways, spaz moment over. From Eldon, Missouri.

    #328081
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    List provided:1. 90% of the members know crap about Bakugan, don't know the rules, and spam nonstop2. THE GROUPS. There were TOO MANY FRIKIN GROUPS. The only PMS I ever got were group requests. I delete them, completely ignoring them. All anybody does there is make infinite groups.3. It's a flash based site, causing it to take FOR-FRIKIN-EVER to load ANYTHING there. Need I say more?4. HORRIBLE moderation/administration. The mods and admins hardly did crap about anything in the forums, letting all the little kids get away with anything. I swear they'd be in for a good surprise when they came here and got banned within the first two hours of their stay.5. Little to no new information. The Maxus Dragonoid countdown thing that Baku mentioned, along with several other incidents.

    #328076
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    TO ANYONE WHO CANNOT SEE THE PIC, GET FIREFOX. NOT ONLY IS IT A MILLION TIMES BETTER THAN INTERNET EXPLORER, BUT IT ALSO LETS YO SEE THE PICS.Rant over, and I still say anyone who didn't know that was the prototype Mega Nemus needs to learn a thing or two about Bakugan still.

    #328075
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I think it was in September when me and my friend went to McDonalds and we saw them in the box.

    #328072
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I can drive myself to wal mart if my car wasnt messed up-__-

    #328063
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    aren't Bakugan starters now at $15??

    #328062
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    gorem ;D

    #328061
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I think most of you saw the video on youtube from dwightgood (macncheese).

    #328059
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Bakugan.com is unliked because it's a n00b hole.

    #328058
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    latest B3 scores…I got a green clored aquos abis omega.

    #328056
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Can you post pics? I love teh shadow treatment.

    I have many cores. I might just do a LARGE photo-op of all my bakugan one by one! 140 pictures! XD

Viewing 15 posts - 11,446 through 11,460 (of 45,228 total)