Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 11,311 through 11,325 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #328474
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    chipmunk or rodent?? lol

    #328464
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Hurt GrindorI=10G=5

    #328457
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    phanpy?

    #328449
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Beedrill?

    #328450
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I would if I could but I can't so I won't.

    #328445
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    ash and kotone foufght over me, kotone won, who am i?

    #328441
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Alright ability card activate Rikimaru's Surprise. If this roll results in a battle the text on the gate is empty. Bakugan brawl 700g Pyrus Apollonir stand on your card (please tell the truth bout the gate color)

    #328439
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Aug!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    #328432
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Luvdisc

    #328431
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    poliwag, poliwhirl, politoed, horsea

    #328429
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Corsola

    #328427
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Togetic?

    #328425
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Actually, in the time line of the bakugan world, it's 6 months afterwords. It airs tomorrow on Cartoon Network at 7:00 PM EST.

    #328421
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Seaking

    #328420
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    goldeen

Viewing 15 posts - 11,311 through 11,325 (of 45,228 total)