Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 11,296 through 11,310 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #328569
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Eye ban you all for eye am teh strongest.

    #328561
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Sorry but I'm at 960 not 900.

    #328558
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Alright. Ability activate attractor. Viper helios is on my card now. Bakugan brawl 710g Pyrus Pyro Dragonoid stand on my card. Gate open Stand Off. No abilities can be activated during this battle. Our boosts are:Me: 710+140=850You: 730+80=810Since you can't activate anything and you already used your trap I win.

    #328556
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Imma gonna try posting tons of spam and see if I'm banned, I shall return with my results.

    #328541
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    ok im gonna wait until there are lots of people then im gonna put the names on the groups ok?

    #328539
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    This is a signup for teams.. Attributes and Bakugan. There will be a space open for the leader in each group.You can only be in one or two groups.This is not like the separating bb into four groups topic. THESE TEAMS WILL BATTLE EACH OTHER IN THE BATTLE DOME! THE SIGNUP WILL BE HERE!Here are the teams!Ventus

    #328537
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I activate Pyrus Spyderfencer and change to Aquos.Me: 910GYou: 900GCounter?

    #328532
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Is there going to be a prize or no

    nope. just for fun

    #328531
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Premovulc i cant do that. i will put you in subbterra as leader

    #328515
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I'm signing for Ventus.

    #328513
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Don't worry I don't use cheap strats like that. I have another strat ready.

    #328480
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Well you've managed to cancel my dew at dawn but I still have a green card left. I activate my pyrus baliton and switch to subterra. I'm 60g's ahead of you.

    #328479
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Umbreon?

    #328498
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    none of the above, and its kazunari, not kotone, sorry bout that. 😀its a awesome pokemon that i like 😀

    #328476
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Crapskies. Alright I activate Dew at dawn. I get 100g's but since your aquos I get 300g's. I'm now 270g's ahead of you.

Viewing 15 posts - 11,296 through 11,310 (of 45,228 total)