Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 11,281 through 11,295 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #328594
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster



    New avatar

    forgot "an" in a part of his username

    Yesh i did that on purpose i just call vulcans vulc, and no i dont know why........

    shortens much

    #328593
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I would ban Esk for disobeying a order

    #328592
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    15

    #328588
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    New avatar

    forgot "an" in a part of his username

    #328587
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Vulc

    #328585
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Oh. Sorry. I quit due to me having no real Pyrus team, and I do not have my Bakugan or Cards with me. But, remember, it did not count for the scoreboard

    #328584
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    You there?

    #328583
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    DD

    #328582
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Eye re-ban everyone for eye'm teh strongest.

    #328575
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Eye ban you because FYI i am teh spai

    #328574
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    smartypants

    avatar-less

    #328573
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I ban esk for being of the shadows.

    I'd ban v for over pwning.

    #328572
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I ban esk for being of the shadows.

    But eye banned everyone because eye'm teh strongest D=

    #328571
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I ban esk for being of the shadows.

    #328570
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Again, never seen a single girl named Dakota in my entire life…

Viewing 15 posts - 11,281 through 11,295 (of 45,228 total)