Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 11,266 through 11,280 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #328624
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Works for me. Better luck next time.

    #328623
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    worstfriendandbrawler

    #328622
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    To everyone:Annoying

    thankyou...

    #328618
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Str⑨ngest

    #328616
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    To everyone:Annoying

    #328615
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    i like cheese.

    I'd ban you for committing spam that is unoriginal

    #328613
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    DANG! OBITO KILLED LINK, NAO I SUMMON META KNIGHT TO PROTECT MEH!

    #328612
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Drago

    #328611
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    youlikecheese

    #328606
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I ban the ban itself! Now I'm off to divide by 0! OH SHI-

    #328604
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster


    aren't Bakugan starters now at $15??

    #328603
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    deltadragoinbakuganform

    disrespect of the drago name

    #328600
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    DANG! Obito beat me to making this topic, that's what I get for going on vacation.I ban Obito for making this topic before me! NAO! ABILITY CARD ACTIVATE, LINK'S DEFENSE! I CAN'T GET BANNED BY ANYONE, IF YOU TRY LINK WILL KILL YOU WITH THE MASTER SWORD AND THE TRIFORCE!

    #328599
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    deltadragoinbakuganform

    #328598
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I would ban Esk for disobeying a order

    I would ban you for sticking up to someone who could pwn you in an instant...

Viewing 15 posts - 11,266 through 11,280 (of 45,228 total)