Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 11,251 through 11,265 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #328691
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    cheesesucks

    #328682
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I challenge NP tomorrow for Ventus Leader. >:D

    How about right now?

    #328681
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Obviously Ventus!!!

    #328680
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I ban Yoshi, SW and V, becauseYoshi- is yoshi, and deserves to be banned, cause I said so.SW- Um, yeah, everyone knows dis reasoning.V-he banned me once, so this is my ban-back-slap towards him!!!

    #328676
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    K, well I activate attractor, now diablos on my gate, any objections?

    #328666
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    No counter. Your roll.

    #328660
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    highlighted attribute?

    #328658
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I roll Pyrus Helios (680gs) on yours.

    #328639
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    likessoonerslikeobitodoescheese

    #328638
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    PH was easiest out of the ones I've played… Then again I've only played that and TP XDAnd I'm stuck in the third dungeon... The stair part.

    #328636
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster


    I would ban Esk for disobeying a order

    I would ban you for sticking up to someone who could pwn you in an instant...

    I pwned him so I would ban you for just saying that. >:(

    #328633
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    IamfriendybutIdidn'tknow

    #328630
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    worstfriendandbrawler

    brawler?notreallyabrawlerifyouweremyfriendyou'dknowthat jk

    #328629
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster


    Talkabout Zelda games, bosses, enemies, characters, and eveything ZELDA!

    I have phatom hour glass im still stuck in this one part though

    My cousin has this game. It's cool. ;D

    #328628
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster


    worstfriendandbrawler

    donotinsultabakuganbuzzvip

    onceagain..thankyou...

Viewing 15 posts - 11,251 through 11,265 (of 45,228 total)