Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 11,236 through 11,250 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #328731
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    This is the preperation for the batttles. The actual battles will take place in the bakudome.

    #328730
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    oh okay, im in for aquos (Y) why isnt this in the bakudome then?

    #328728
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    it's like a tournament. When you choose an attribute, you use that attribute in a brawl.

    #328727
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    In a way, I just got something that I would of liked to have gotten for Christmas.My grandson has been doing some trading with a friend that either doesn't know much about Bakugan or doesn't care about it.Anyway, he just gave me a foil Doom card, that he already had one of, that he got, off that kid. Got to love that boy. LOL

    how old is yer grandson?

    #328724
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Hydranoid PWNS ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    #328722
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    any moree?and in the lead is.........hydranoid with 37.5%

    #328721
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    ii dont get it ? is it a tournament? do we use like an all same attr. team?

    #328718
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I would banned you for banned me.

    #328715
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster


    Imma gonna try posting tons of spam and see if I'm banned, I shall return with my results.

    You will NOT be banned, TONS of people have over 2000+ posts of spam, and they do not get banned, AT ALL.

    Ya, I don't want to encourage any attacks on Bakugan.com from this forum or site. The purpose of this thread was to get a better feel for how users felt about their site & what could be improved. Just as we're doing here on BakuganBuzz.com.

    #328712
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster


    hey.... by any chance did ernie get you from bakugan.com?

    What do you mean 'Did he get me from Bakugan.com'?

    Did Ernie find you on the community and invite you here.

    #328711
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    hey.... by any chance did ernie get you from bakugan.com?

    What do you mean 'Did he get me from Bakugan.com'?

    #328709
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I roll Ventus Cosmic Hades (650gs) on mine.GC: HadesMe: 650+(150x2)= 950gsYou: 600gscounter?

    #328708
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Stupid google = lollerskates....WTF are lollerskates????

    loling roller skates, duh!Anyways,Bakugan=I love [censored, D-word] o_e.

    #328705
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Bakugan=Narwhals. Makes PERFECT sense.

    #328701
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Cirno=JapaneseMakes sense, actually.

Viewing 15 posts - 11,236 through 11,250 (of 45,228 total)