Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 11,221 through 11,235 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #328761
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    that's what I was saying.

    #328760
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Not on mine and b4l s site for are cryptid site haos emily made for us she was going to ask him how to make people admins so she can make us admins.and this isnt the place to talk about mine and b4l site .

    #328758
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    He won't make you a mod and this isn't the place to talk about that. Let's talk at Brawl4Life's website.

    #328754
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I dont know ask brawl4life our forums set up like this one so he would know.

    what he said.

    #328753
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I dont know ask brawl4life our forums set up like this one so he would know.

    #328752
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Ill sign up for aquos

    #328750
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Why are asking that here?

    #328747
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Gatecard set. Ventus Comsic Ingram (670gs) on yours. What is the score?

    #328745
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Gate Open, Crushing Blow.I love this card...Seeming how there's literally no way around this now, I won that. Gate set. BB, Pyrus Abis Omega stand, my card.EDIT: Why do I always forget other stufffz... It's Core 750.

    #328740
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Ok. Anyway, I have to modify the post.

    #328739
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I roll Pyrus Helios (680gs) on yours.

    #328737
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    450.

    #328736
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    We still have to finish ours >_>It was your turn, I think. Otherwise, I'll post.

    #328735
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    haha u and yr brawls :L

    #328734
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I will follow my leader. If I'm not. ;D

Viewing 15 posts - 11,221 through 11,235 (of 45,228 total)