Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 11,206 through 11,220 (of 45,228 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #328782
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    how about ingram and viper helios in open ball form with a background of pyrus symbol behind helios and ventus symbol behind ingram. in words say LOOK BELOW MY AVVY!!!

    #328780
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    um, ok. gc set. Ventus nemus 640gs on mine.

    #328777
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster
    #328776
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    You'll send first?

    #328774
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    i'm on yay

    #328773
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Cool. ;D

    #328772
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    Gastly?

    #328771
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    no, no, no, no, and no.its a type ash doesn't have

    #328769
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster


    I want that game badly. :'( What things can you create in those worlds?

    lots of stuff! type in hydra, and a three headed dragon will appear! just like alpha hydranoid! even guns, people, almost anything!

    Have you tryed Drago or Dragon?

    #328767
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I want that game badly. :'( What things can you create in those worlds?

    #328766
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I just joined. Are you?

    #328765
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I lose then. Ok game.

    #328764
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    D'oh typo. Meant to say Quick Charge.

    #328763
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    I win that one right? I have the lower gs.

    #328762
    Profile photo of Admin
    Admin
    Keymaster

    2-0, me in the lead.Gate open, Crushing blow. Lowest printed Gpower can't play ACs, soyea. I can still play ACs... Not like I need to. I just needed to shut you off from doing so >:3Me-900You-770The highest you'll be able to go is 840. All your base are belong to us.

Viewing 15 posts - 11,206 through 11,220 (of 45,228 total)